Patrick had picture day this week at preschool. I told him to practice his picture smile and this is what I got! We'll have to wait and see how his school pictures turn out.
I am beginning to think my boys have a future career working in manholes! Duke Energy, Cincinnati Bell, Cincinnati Water Works you looking for any interns?!The boys take off our vent covers, crawl in and think it's the most fun ever.

Yes, he is gnawing on my dining room table.Yes, he left little marks. Yes, I got the stain pen and tried to fix it.
No, he is not a puppy. He is an obviously teething 14 month old!
Graham is bare bottomed! Let me explain...We were playing outside and I noticed that his leg looked really big. I went over and discovered that his diaper had fallen off and was around his calf. And, it was a pretty dry diaper, too! I've only had this sort of thing happen in the past with a diaper full from night time. I removed the diaper and let him continue to play outside for a little while. They say it's good to air them out occasionally, right?!
The same afternoon Graham went peeking through the fencelooking for Brutis, the boxer that lives next door.
I had been thinking that is was squirrels that were digging up my pansies, so I doused them in a TON of cayenne pepper. Much to my surprise, I have recently caught Graham digging in my pansies every time we are outside. I have also discovered that tons of cayenne pepper not only deters squirrels from digging up flowers, but also little boys! Digging in my flower beds for worms!
Their favorite digging tools?? Well, naturally all of my cooking utensils.
At least those things are getting some use these days...
so they can further destroy my flower beds to find more.
My boys are in no way, shape or form afraid of holding any type of bug!
bumper of my car, stuck up the trailer hitch, put in the tires, etc.
Lovely.
So, this pretty much sums up our week. Goofy smiles, playing in air vents, peeking through fences, running around bare-bottomed, destroying pansies and digging for worms. What little boy could ask for anything more?!






No comments:
Post a Comment