
Patrick running through the tunnel of the huge tree house.
This tunnel overlooked the play area, it was pretty cool!
However, the tree house was NOT made for mommas
to have to crawl through in order to keep up with their
little ones! Patrick thought it was soooo funny to go super
fast and watch me attempt to maneuver through all the nooks
and crannies!!
Marshall and Patrick watching the fish.They both have always loved fish.
And, fish was actually Patrick's first word!
My Patticakes doing some construction work!
Marshy's dumping rocks into the truck.
Even little Grammy joined in the construction fun!to the cleaning supplies while playing
in the kitchen. Only one of my boys...
Marshall filling up the tank of the little car.
Graham's climbing up to the table for an afternoon snack!They loaded up their carts, checked out and started
the whole process over again. It was even a matching
game, as they have pictures behind glass of where to
put your groceries back!
and some canned goods.
Graham getting in on the grocery shopping action!
Graham in the big ball area. They probably would
have stayed in this area all day! They had all sorts
I think some balls are about to drop!!
Do you feel as if something is crawling all over you yet?!
Graham getting in on the grocery shopping action!
Graham in the big ball area. They probably wouldhave stayed in this area all day! They had all sorts
of ball launching things that load up a big ball bin
and then a siren goes off and all the ball dump to the floor.
Every child in there would run over to have the balls fall on
them every time the siren went off!
a bucket of balls up the the big bin.
I think some balls are about to drop!!If I ever find one of these things in their bug
catchers, I can pretty much guarantee that
catchers, I can pretty much guarantee that
I will totally loose my cool! I can handle worms,
a praying mantis, ants, box elder bugs and caterpillars, but
cockroaches?! NO.
Do you feel as if something is crawling all over you yet?!headed for lunch. I guess it's every boy and man's dream
to play in dirt, dig and build things!!
Overall, it was a great trip! We all had tons of fun and even got to meet up with some old friends of Robert's that were visiting from Chicago. There was no major events (this is rare for us while on an outing!) The boys played nicely and Graham only started to melt down once, when he got hungry. What happened next I found a little humorous! I headed to the infant area and asked where the Mother's Room was. I went into this nice, cozy little room that had an image of a mother feeding her child on the door. When I walked in I found several dad's who were obviously totally over the Children's Museum. One was even sitting in the chair with his head cocked back dozing! I looked around at them, then back at the image on the door and then just walked out. I should have just sat down in there and started to nurse Graham. Something tells me they would have been A LOT more uncomfortable in this situation than I would have been! But, we headed off to the women's restroom to have our mid morning snack.
After spending the morning playing, we head to the food court for some yummy lunch. After eating the boys, especially Patrick, were ready to head back to the elevator to go do some more playing! But, momma said it was time to go home and nap.










No comments:
Post a Comment