Friday, October 9, 2009
Hitting the Wall
I have hit the wall....the Exhaustion Wall. Big time. Can someone pass me a spatula, a BIG one, so I can try to pry myself off?? Puleeezzeee!! This is terrible. The sinus infection has wiped me out, my new neighbors are insane with their Wednesday night partying, Graham is still waking up once to nurse and Marshall went and decided to have a bad dream and need mommy to come in bed with him. The change in weather is not helping, either. What am I going to do when the time changes and it's dark at like 4pm?? I'm really going to want to sleep then! And, to my doctor that I saw yesterday for my back, NO I am NOT going to train for any races right now. I'm BURNT OUT. He runs marathons like every other weekend. HA! Not me. His wife is pregnant with her third baby now, and all of their children are close together, like ours. I want to see the two of them hit the pavement running marathons next year!! But anyway....off to make breakfast for my little men. I'm thinking that I should have ranted on Monday just for the heck of it, because now her sisters, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are giving me way too much trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I give you a bow for EVER making it through a day, let alone years of taking care of so many little ones, so close together. 3 kids, 3 and under is TOUGH, hon. Remember that it won't always be this hard.
Winter time... ah, winter. I have a love/hate relationship with winter. If only it didn't last so long or give me so little sunshine!
Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. It's good to know someone understands!
Did your boys ever play outside early in the morning on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, etc. when your neighbors were possibly trying to sleep this past summer? Just wondering. While you say that your neighbors are loud, keep in mind that your family might be loud too.
Post a Comment