Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lurkers

Well, I must admit, I AM A LURKER!! Not in the creepy sense, but in the oh-so-distracted-forgot-I-was-reading-your-blog-and-went-and-did-something-else-sense. I tend not to leave comments, usually because I get busy and don't have a chance to form any coherent thoughts to leave. Maybe I will make more of an effort!! But anyway, if you are a lurker, leave me a comment. Tell me who you are. Just click the little 'comment' link below each post and say hello! I can place most readers based on what the little Feedjit thing tells me, but not all. So, again, say hello! Maybe you will inspire me to do the same. :)

3 comments:

Owen and Erin said...

Hey Shannon! I am definitely a blog reader...it is my morning routine at work...I am not a morning person so it helps start my day. Thanks for commenting on mine the other day! Take care, Erin Rust Munton

Scared Mama said...

I am so not from Auburn NY!! LOL!!

Lauren said...

Hey, I'm a definite lurker!! I have my daily routine of scrolling through all of my bookmarked blogs! I am a bit of a junkie and read blogs of people I hardly even know! Yours is very cute and I can appreciate how often you keep it updated with the fun adventures of your boys! I think I must have gotten your blog address from Facebook? In the interest of fairness, my blog is www.itsybitsychilders.com. I'm the "Alpharetta, GA"!! ;)

Lauren McDaniel Childers