Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Here We Come!

We bought Halloween costumes! Yesterday I took the boys to the Gap outlet and let them search for costumes. I was sure they would pick out a bee, but much to my excitement they decided on dragons. Yay!! Now I can work on getting the Blind Melon bee girl image out of my brain. They were so excited about their costumes that they had to wear them all over the store, when we got home and even when they took a nap! They also had to put them back on right before daddy came home from work so he could see how great they looked. But, depending on their mood, they may be dinosaurs and not dragons. They are more than happy to tell you which they are at any given time, too. Now, if I could just get them to be nice dragons and dinos and not pull each other's tails and wings. I am also working on convincing them that they CANNOT fly in their costumes, even though they have wings. I am seeing a trip to the ER over this one. But, we can't wait for October 31st! Hopefully the novelty of the costumes won't wear off by then and they will still want to wear them.

My three little dragons running through the house!

My sweet baby dragon.


More dragons running through the hosue. AAHHHH!!


The big boys chasing Graham trying to pull his wings and tail.


My big dragons.





No comments: