Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where's That Shirt?!

Last night while changing the boys into their pj's, Patrick's pj shirt went missing. Robert and I searched high and low for his shirt. I knew I had laid it out, but could not imagine what they had done with it in the brief 5 seconds before we changed them. I ended up just putting a long sleeved white t-shirt on Patrick and told him it was a special pj shirt. Well, I found the shirt this morning, just now. I picked up Marshall to help him into his chair to eat breakfast and noticed that his shirt felt a little thick. Low and behold, he had TWO pj shirts on!!! And, no, in my tizzy that is the 5-8pm time of day I DID NOT put two shirts on him. They like to put on their own clothes and I am guessing that Marshall got carried away and put on his brother's pj shirt, too! So, at least the shirt has been found and I feel a lot better about my sanity. I just knew that I had put that shirt out for them to change into!!!

No comments: